Specializing in advanced ultrasonic techniques, certified instructors are experienced in Phased Array (PA) and Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) methodologies.
- A Non-Destructive Testing expert at your side
- Efficient and focused learning away from any distractions
- Networking opportunities
- State-of-the-art facilities
- In-depth courses on the latest methodologies
"... BTS training is well-organized and provides a good balance of video and demonstrations to understand the theory."
Our courses can be modified to meet the additional needs of an individual, organization, or project.
Any student attending our classes may request specific topics to be added to the course curriculum. If the knowledge benefits all of the students in class, we would be happy to make adjustments to our standard course curriculum.
Courses may be modified to provide training for specific needs of a project or an organization. A tailored curriculum is available for:
- onsite courses at your location
- classes at our training center
- additional course days extended beyond the regular curriculum
BTS Training is available to bring courses to your location - a cost effective approach when training multiple technicians for a specific project or organization.
NDT equipment and materials for hands-on training can be shipped to the training location.
Contact the BTS Training Center at +1-781-871-4458 to discuss your requirements.
22 Reservoir Park Drive, Unit 1
Rockland MA 02370-1062
Rockland MA is just 30 minutes from Boston Logan’s airport. You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the BTS Training Center.
From Boston's Logan Airport
- RT 93 South to RT 3 South
- Take Exit 14 on to RT 228
- At bottom of ramp, take right on to RT 228 South.
- At second light, take right on to Reservoir Park Drive.
- Second driveway on right. Go straight to the end.
- Building is on the right. Unit 1 at 22 Reservoir Park Drive.
Within walking distance to our training facility
Ask for Baker Testing corporate rate:
850 Hingham St
Rockland MA 02370
DoubleTree by Hilton
929 Hingham St
Rockland, MA 02370
You can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:00am. Classes start at 8:30 am and end by 4:30 pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and pagers off or to set them to vibrate
- No smoking: Smoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in BTS buildings.
Classes will break for lunch however, lunch is not provided. Attendees will have a one-hour break and can take advantage of a local sandwich shop in walking distance and the break room located on the first floor of our building. A microwave, stove, and refrigerator are available.